We Dot All the I’s and Cross All the T’s
Bookkeeping is essential to any business — you need to know exactly where your money is going in order to have a ﬁnancial roadmap for success. At Seven Summits Consulting, we can help you get there.
Our ﬂat fee billing model for accounting services is tailored speciﬁcally to your business needs and size. Accounting services are one of the most cost-eﬀective things you can do for your company. We provide you with the opportunity for the best services, without worrying about billable hours or surprise fees.
The end result? Peace of mind — so you can get back to the work you do best.
All-inclusive Book keeping Services*
Seven Summits Consulting is proud to be your one stop shop for all your monthly, quarterly or year-end bookkeeping services, including:
- Bank account & credit card transaction recording, accepting and reconciliations
- Accounts receivable recording, review and management
- Fixed asset recognition and maintenance of ﬁxed asset schedules
- Related party transaction recording, reporting and compliance
- Accounts payable recording, review and management
- Maintenance of 1099 ﬁling requirements
- Check writing
- Loan debt recording, review and compliance
- Maintain partner or shareholder equity accounts
- Chart of account maintenance
- Transactional reporting on balance sheet and proﬁt and loss statements
- Transactional reporting utilizing job costing, department or location reporting
*When appropriate, recommendations will be made to leverage various technology resources to streamline the above processes.
Real-time and Reliable Financial Reporting Packages
By providing the above bookkeeping services, we are able to provide business owners with reliable ﬁnancial statements.
Included in your package is the opportunity to review the ﬁnancial statements. This can be done in person, through remote meetings or through a phone call. The goal is to not only provide reliable ﬁnancial statements, but also closely work with business owners to understand their ﬁnancial statements at both a bird’s eye view and at a transactional view.
Budget reporting, if done properly, holds business owners accountable by providing a reliable resource to managing costs based on past performance.
Financial forecasting is the process of eliminating or predicting how a business will perform in the future. The most common type of ﬁnancial forecast is an income statement, however, in a complete ﬁnancial model, all three ﬁnancial statements are forecasted.